Before the dawn of wireless headset warriors and learning to taunt your 11-year-old online opponent by boastfully chanting, “We are the champions, no time for losers” in a...
On 20 October 2011, the Football Association, Premier League and Football League introduced the Elite Player Performance Plan. It was brought into effect by the seventy-two league clubs, of which...
Just when it looked like things couldn’t any worse for Fifa and the hosts of the 2022 World Cup, Qatar, a damning report has been published that claims...
Saturday sees a Premier League clash of titanic proportions and not just because of the quality of players on show. Manchester...
- Adriano: the Emperor who missed his chance to strike back
- Is the Elite Player Performance Plan damaging English football?
- Qatar World Cup hit by more controversy as report warns of migrant deaths
- COVENTRY CITY – The rise and fall of an English football club
- AFGHANISTAN – A Country in Love with the Beautiful Game
- NON LEAGUE DAY 2013 – A gloriously eccentric flavour of the beautiful game
- INTO THE UNKNOWN – Albanian football dares to dream
- A RIGHT OLD MESS – Could the 2022 Qatar World Cup be cancelled?
- Neymar signing is the first step in Barca’s quest to break Messidependencia
- I PREDICT A RIOT – Kaizer Chiefs prove the doubters wrong with title triumph
- BELGIAN BRILLIANCE – The unlikely title charge of Zulte Waregem
- More battles ahead for FC United of Manchester after Play-Off heartache
- THE NEARLY MEN – Can sleeping giants Schalke finally fulfil their potential?
- TROUBLE ON THE TERRACES – Are Spanish Ultras set to unite against the Football Cartel?
- Conte conquers again but can Juventus give him the financial backing he craves?
- The enduring legacy of Claudio ‘El Litri’ Barragan
- Bayern move for Gotze maintains a tried and tested transfer policy
- DONALD BELL VC – The tragic story of football’s Great War hero
- VIVE LA REVOLUTION! – French football embarks on a bright new dawn
- Neo-Nazism and Sexy football prove uneasy bedfellows for the German game
Aston Villa and Newcastle are planning a surprise move for former Bayern Munich striker Ivica Olic, according to reports from the...
- How Wales can keep Lukaku and Hazard quiet on Friday
- Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City: Preview, Predicted Lineups and Prediction
- Hull City AFC vs Sheffield Wednesday: Preview, Predicted Lineups and Prediction
- Fulham vs Middlesbrough: Preview, Predicted Lineups and Prediction
- Bristol City vs Brighton and Hove Albion: Preview, Predicted Lineups and Prediction
- Barnet vs Portsmouth: Preview, Predicted Lineups and Prediction
Premier League giants Manchester City are eyeing a move for West Ham United’s Aaron Cresswell, according to reports. Manchester City have...
- West Ham United in pursuit of teenage superstar
- Three Goalkeepers Man United Could Target if David De Gea Departs
- The Madness of the Belgian Play-Off System
- Where Are They Now? Manchester United 1999 Champions League Winners
- Where Are They Now? Celtic’s 2003 UEFA Cup Finalists
- Englishmen Abroad: Three Top-Flight Expats